Wednesday, April 7, 2010

With my birthday coming up this Friday I will start reminding people that I don’t like to be surprised in any shape form or fashion. The worst is at a restaurant and they all come over and sing around some excuse of a dessert. I’m not even a fan of surprises that involve a large gift or a a surprise trip…this actually hasn’t happened to me but the thought of it gives me nausea. But with all this said I do consider myself always up for anything…just as long as I have some time to digest it. Hmm did I just describe a plot for an anxiety commercial!?

My Worst Nightmare

But what I do love about birthdays are the cards. We never really give or get big presents for any occasion in my family but cards are never to be missed. Big ones, small ones, handmade ones, ones that don’t make sense but they all make me smile. The old lady in me keeps cards around about a good month after my birthday has passed, maybe I will get one like this in the coming days...

Cute Papyrus card



So let it be known…

If the waiters come out to sing on my birthday I will be livid but get me a card I’ll love you forever

1 comment:

  1. Oh I have a card waiting dear! Can't wait to have storytime!

    ReplyDelete