Wednesday, April 14, 2010


Over the past month I have played a good bit of cards and I forgot how much fun you can have with a simple deck. A few weeks ago my mom and I had a drink or two and ended up playing ‘Go Fish’ and ‘Snap’ for at least an hour or two. We laughed and talked through the whole game and actually had a really great time.





Then this past weekend on my amazing girls trip in Savannah we ended up playing cards twice and I think we were all surprised how much fun we had. We actually giggled and talked as a group more during our games than any other part of the trip.


So let it be known..

Playing cards have been around since the 9th century and with a cold beer in one hand and cards in the other it's easy to see why

1 comment:

  1. I wish there was a "like" button on your blog like fbook. I "like" this post very very much :)

    ReplyDelete