Thursday, March 18, 2010



Yesterday I came across a very well known billionaire's address. His address was simply his name and the island. I know for a fact he has a lot of amazing places to call home all over the world, so it got me thinking if I was a billionairess where would I want my many residences to be...


Maldives
Definitely worth going half way around the world for!




Chalet in the Alps
Great place to catch up on some yodeling




Quaint penthouse in Manhattan




Petworth House, England
(my mother's ancestors once called this place home)
....wondering if the deer are included?




Townhouse in Paris
(La Rive Droite of course!)




Luxury in the bush of South Africa



So let it be known...
Money can't buy happiness but it sure can buy a nice pile of bricks!

































































No comments:

Post a Comment